Mezclajeté®– Unique Yet Familiar
How many bottles are in a case?
There are 16 bottles in a case.
What if I want to order 6 bottles?
If you would like to order 6 bottles of Mezclajete® Especial, give us a call 619-442-0412
Are there any discounts available?
Can I have a gift message included with my order?
Do you offer gift cards?
Is Mezclajeté® Especial Salsa Picante gluten free?
Is Mezclajeté® Especial Salsa Picante vegan?
What are the shipping costs?
Do you ship to APO addresses?
Yes. We ship USPS Priority Mail.
Can I come and pick up product from your location?
Do you ship to Canada?
Where do you ship from?
How do you ship your orders?
Why do you ship USPS instead of UPS or Fed Ex?
What do I do if my package arrives damaged?
While damage in transit is very rare, it does occasionally occur. We do our best to pack your order to reduce any issues. If you do received a package with damaged product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 619-442-0412 and we can either send a replacement bottle or credit your account for the cost of the damaged product. Refunds can only be made to the originating credit card.
For more information on our shipping policy, Click Here/mezclajete.com/store-policy/
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
Please note, if your order has already shipped, we will not be able to change or cancel it but we will work with you to figure out what we can do.
Why does my cart show only 1 item instead of 2 items?
I just placed my order for 4 bottles and then realized I wanted to order a total of 8 bottles of sauce. Can I email you and have you charge me for the 4 additional bottles I would like to order?
If you want to add more items to your order, please give us a call at 619-442-0412. We will be more than happy to help.
Why is my credit card being declined?
Some of the reasons that a credit card may be declined are:
- The credit card number may have a number transposed.
- A new card was received and activated making the old card unusable.
- The bank issuing the credit card has declined the transaction.
- The billing address does not match the billing statement of your credit card. (this is the most common reason)
- The street number does NOT match but the ZIP code matches the billing statement.
- The street number matches the billing statement but the ZIP does NOT match.
- Neither the street number or ZIP match the billing statement.